Panic Bar 1200/1300 Series
High Security Exit Devices
1200/1300 Series (Specifications)
Features 1200 / 1300 Exit Devices:
• cULus listed (3-hour Fire Exit Hardware)
• Weather resistant for outdoor use
• Current of less than 800mA for 12VDC and 400mA for 24VDC is required to unlock the device or to dog it unlocked. (Fire rated devices must be powered through contact of a fire-alarm system delay)
• All devices re-latch
• Camlock and cylinder dogging available (for non-fire labeled doors)
• Choice of 3 standard alarm modules • Standard lengths for 36” (3 feet) and 48” (4 feet) doors
• Can be field cut for undersized doors
• Non-handed for installing on all types of doors, including narrow stile aluminum.
• High security, exceeding a 1” dead bolt
• Model 1300 includes a 12/24VDC dual voltage continuous-duty solenoid which provides a remote unlock feature for controlled entry. 120 Switch Bar
• SPDT or two SPDT signal switches deactivate electric locks and/or activate a remote alarm when push bar is pressed.
Wired and Wireless Proximity Card Readers, Battery Backup, and High Powered UPS